COOLER – LIGHTER – BETTER – FLEXITEEK 2G™
THE NEXT GENERATION OF DECKING
After two years of development,
we have now launched the next generation of decking, Flexiteek 2G, enabling us to supply decks that are lighter in weight and don’t have the problems associated with other synthetic decking because it doesn’t get as hot.
Cools 30% faster
35% less weight
Simply the best
COOLER THAN EVER
This 2nd generation synthetic teak decking has, along with improving the heat reflecting properties, also been developed to reduce thermal transfer in hot climates. Flexiteek 2G cools 30% faster under foot than traditional synthetic decking, allowing you to walk across it barefoot.
Flexiteek 2G also offers up to 35% weight saving over rival synthetic decking systems, making it of special interest to owners of performance yachts,
multihulls and power-boats.
Thickness = 5mm
Weight = 4.4 kg per m2
BETTER AND GREENER
Two of the biggest problems associated with synthetic teak decking – heat retention in the sun, and heavy weight – have been resolved with the introduction of Flexiteek 2G, the biggest innovation in the decking industry in over a decade. Flexiteek 2G is fully recyclable, made using REACH compliant phthalate free plasticizer.
Synthetic teak decking and boat flooring
Features – Flexiteek Synthetic Teak Decking
Flexiteek is a synthetic teak panel and it is made of composite materials, 100% recyclable to other products and its non–slip quality is superb and nobody yet on first viewing or touching think it is anything other than real teak. The deck will not fade, dry out, split or crack and requires minimal maintenance.
Flexiteek boat decking is available in six different plank colours, teak, weathered teak, scrubbed teak, bleached teak, black and white.
Flexiteek is sold as complete welded and waterproofed panels to boat manufacturers, boat yards or to the yacht owner. Due to the flexibility of the material you can have your deck delivered in a tube. If you are interested in the professional product but would like to do the templating and/or installation yourself, please find our manuals on the “DOWNLOADS” section.
Challenge 67 with Flexiteek Bleached.
Teak comes in 3 colors. New teak color, grey after it’s been outdoors for a few months and then a light teak once you’ve spent hours scrubbing it! Then back to grey again! Flexiteek comes in the same colors to mimic the teak, however unlike teak Flexiteek stays the color you choose without the scrubbing and endless maintenance. But we are not restricted by nature! How about a black plank? For your modern RIB or a white plank with grey caulking for your heads or, even, your bathroom at home…
- Carbon (grey and white caulking)
- Off-White (grey and black caulking)
- Grey (black and white caulking)
- Scrubbed (black, white and grey caulking)
- Weathered (black and white caulking)
- Walnut (white caulking)
- Bleached (black and white caulking)
- Teak (black, white and grey caulking)
Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions and color variations.
All color combinations can also be seen here – Design your deck →
Flexiteek plank sizes
Our most popular 45mm plank (40mm plank and 5mm caulk) and also in 60mm, 75mm and 100mm planks.
To compliment this we have standard margin boards of 45mm, 60mm, 75mm and 125mm.
Thickness = 5mm
Weight = 4.5 kg per m2
|Plank Sizes||Margin Sizes|
Specifications – Benefits with Flexiteek marine decking
- Flexiteek is the original synthetic marine decking and a patented product world wide.
- Flexiteek is the market leader of synthetic marine decking.
- Flexiteek does not require sealing or difficult ongoing maintenance.
- Excellent non-slip surface. Wet or dry, Flexiteek provides amazing grip in the toughest conditions (ASTM D 4518).
- Flexiteek does not turn grey or fade.
- Stain resistant, soap and water will remove most spills easy (oil, fuel, red wine, fish blood etc).
- UV tested (ASTM G 154-00) and proven UV resistant.
- Welded system without adhesives which provides a deck that is waterproof.
- No screw holes- Flexiteek and the glue will work as a sandwich construction on your boat.
- Reduces sound and noise up to 11 db.
- Low combustibility (Flammability tested to AS/NZ 53837).
- Flexiteek comes with a 5 year material guarantee.
- All Flexiteek products are recyclable.
- Flexiteek has earned the respect of boat manufacturers for its high quality.
Check out our clients.